Artwork RequirementsA high-quality product begins with high quality artwork.
Laser Engraving, Custom Embroidery, and Screen Printing can produce very high-quality graphic images. A high-quality product begins with high quality artwork.
Ideal File Formats for Screen Printing and Laser Engraving are:
- Corel Draw (.CDR – 2020 or lower- Vector artwork with fonts converted to curves)
- Adobe Illustrator (.EPS or >AI – Vector artwork with fonts converted to curves/outlines)
- Adobe Acrobat ( .PDF – Vector artwork with fonts converted to curves/outlines)
Ideal File Formats for Digitizing for Embroidery and Sublimation are:
- Any of the above Vector file formats or,
- .png or .jpg (150 dpi Resolution at 100% scale)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd at 150 dpi Resolution at 100% scale)
Incompatible file formats:
- Please do not rename original bitmap files to .eps, ai, .pdf or .cdr. as these will not work.
- Word (.doc), Powerpoint (.ppt), Excel (.xls) and low-resolution files saved from Websites such as .bmp, .gif .png and .jpg