Charcuterie Board – Rectangular Unfinished No Live Edge
Our live edge charcuterie boards are finished with a beeswax coating, and are ready to entertain. Each board includes:
- A 1 location engraving (size dependent).
- Two sided waxing for inside use, or varnishing if you’re keeping it outdoors and NOT using it for food.
- Our “large” boards are roughly 12″ to 18″ long, and roughly 6″ to 10″ in width.
- If you have a specific size in mind, let us know and we can cut a board to size.
Due to the “nature” of Mother Nature, no two boards are exactly alike in colour, grain, size, or shape.
Wood Engraved Charcuterie Boards - Unfinished
Charcuterie boards do need to be maintained over time:
- Wipe your board off after each use with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- If you'd like to finish your board on your own, you can use either beeswax or butcher block oil, and then continue to maintain it every other month.
- Do NOT place them in dishwashers, or directly into a kitchen sink full of water.
We service – Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Woodstock, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Barrie, Ottawa, pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Southern Ontario you could say. We also have clients in the US, China, and Thailand, be sure to ask us about those, very unique and challenging, experiences. You might need to bring your favorite Starbucks (cafe latte made with almond milk, an extra shot of espresso, and 2 shots of sugar free vanilla – anyone??) and have a few moments to chat.