Charcuterie Board – Rectangular
Our live edge charcuterie boards are finished with a beeswax coating, and are ready to entertain. Each board includes:
- A 1 location engraving (size dependent).
- Two sided waxing for inside use, or varnishing if you’re keeping it outdoors and NOT using it for food.
- Our “large” boards are roughly 12″ to 18″ long, and roughly 6″ to 10″ in width.
- If you have a specific size in mind, let us know and we can cut a board to size.
Due to the “nature” of Mother Nature, no two boards are exactly alike in colour, grain, size, or shape.
Wood Engraved Charcuterie Boards
Charcuterie boards do need to be maintained over time:
- Wipe your board off after each use with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Refinish your board with either beeswax or butcher block oil every other month.
- Do NOT place them in dishwashers, or directly into a kitchen sink full of water.
You should also know, that with all live edge boards, the edge (bark) will eventually dry out and pull away from the core because the wood isn't "live" anymore. You can either decide to let Mother Nature continue to take its course and let the live edge fall off, or you can usually glue it back on with super glue or some other wood specific adhesive.
We service – Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Woodstock, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Barrie, Ottawa, pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Southern Ontario you could say. We also have clients in the US, China, and Thailand, be sure to ask us about those, very unique and challenging, experiences. You might need to bring your favorite Starbucks (cafe latte made with almond milk, an extra shot of espresso, and 2 shots of sugar free vanilla – anyone??) and have a few moments to chat.